Our handmade soaps not only smell amazing - they nourish and soften your skin. The scents listed below are available now!
We will have a LIMITED supply of the following soaps:
- Lavender- Lavender remains a powerful herb that can be used in a wide variety of ways to benefit every part of the body. This gentle-smelling herb is a powerful calming and healing plant that provides balance, calming, and soothing effects. It is great for all ages and transforms your shower into a spa experience with its armoatherapy benefits.
- Lemon Myrtle Bars or Rounds- With a base of pure olive oil, this soap bar works to nourish the skin, while also reducing inflammation and relieving irritation, with a delicious, refreshing lemony fragrance.
- Peppermint Mocha- Fresh brewed espresso blended with cocoa butter, a pinch of finely ground espresso for exfoliation, and a minty flavor that will delight your senses and wake up your skin.
- Calendula Chamomile- This powerful nurturing soap uses some of the best flowers out there for skin health. Chamomile Tea is infused with potent skin healer calendula (which we infused for months in oil for maximum cold press benefits and extraction) along with sunflower oil. Infused with Lavender, Brazillian Clay, and lemon peel, this lightly, and naturally, scented soap will give your skin a boost of hydration and health.
- Milky Oatmeal (Frangrance Free)- Fragrance free soap is perfect for those with sensitive skin. Made with oatmeal, almond milk, and hydrating butters/oils, it is perfect for irritated skin. This bar is nourishing for a soothing, hydrating experience that leaves skin soft and silky.
- Creamy Mint- Our Creamy Mint soap is loaded with hydrating oils and butters, as well as peppermint, for a refreshing and hydrating experience. It is amazing to help wake up not only your skin but also your senses.
- Elderberry Wine- Infused with local red wine, elderberries, clove, Vetiver, Cedar and Cypress for a pleasant earthy soap that has a beautiful mauve color. Great for those with sophistication and that love wine.
- Pumpkin Soap With Spiced Latte Layer- This fall favorite soap is made with real pumpkin puree, along with unrefined cocoa butter for a hint of chocolate scent. A spiced layer featuring coffee, cinnamon and clove essential oils runs throughout the bars, highlighted by two pencil lines made with cocoa powder.
- Castor Oil Rounds- The benefits of castor oil for the skin have long been cherished and valued. As a natural moisturizer, castor oil is known for its strong purging and detoxing properties. It is an effective body bar for acne treatment on the back or chest and helps increase cell turnover, or can be used as a simple disinfecting hand soap.
- Coconut Milk and Charcoal (Fragrance Free)- This soap features creamy coconut milk, along with the deep cleansing power of charcoal.
HOW TO USE: Wet soap with wet hands or water, rub to lather and apply to area of body that you are washing, and rinse off lather for clean, hydrated, silky smoothe skin.